Based on the last inclement weather day, here is the updated plan for next time.
I will be using Google Class, Google Hangout (will need to set this up), and email to correspond with you.
Schedule for A and B Day. (A meaning the 1st day and B meaning the 2nd day)
"A" Day: ELA, SOCIAL STUDIES, MUSIC & P.E.
"B" Day: MATH, SCIENCE, ART
My virtual office hours in Google Hangout will be from 9am to 10am and 2pm to 3pm. But I will be checking my email periodically throughout the day to better assist you.
Here are the step by step procedure on how to log onto "Class Link" from home (Tutorial Video coming soon!).
1) Click here: SILVER CITY ELEMENTARY WEBSITE
2) Drag cursor (arrow) to the upper right hand corner and click on "Class Link."
3) Your child should know their username and password. (If you choose the option of checking a little box that says "remember me," you would not have to type in the username and password if you're on a home computer.)
4) After they get in, they will see the usual "Class Link" desktop where all the applications that we use at Silver City will pop up.
How to enter Mrs. Tsai's Google Classroom:
1) Click on "Google Drive" from Class Link.
2) When you see "Google Drive," click on the "Waffle icon" directly above the Google Drive.
3) That should take you directly to my virtual classroom.
Popular icons that we use are: Brain Pop, Digital Content, Education Galaxy, Google Drive, Itslearning, Math, Media Research and Tools, and Myon.
Let me know if I can provide any further assistance!