Happy End of the Big Testing" week! We made it and survived it! I am super proud of everybody in my class for trying and doing their very best!
Couple updates this week:
- Please bring any boxtops that you have from home! Let's win shuttle points for Atlantis! We are still #1, let's keep it that way! All boxtops are due by 4/30.
- Unit 10 test has been corrected. I will be going back to review some concept as this test was hard for many students in class. Your child will be allow to retest for a higher grade.
- You should have received the criteria for the economics project.
- Please turn in your field trip money if you haven't done so. I would like everybody to go! If you need a "scholarship" for your child, please let me know! Field trips are the best education ever!
- Field Day is just around the corner (Thursday, 5/10 from 8:30-2:30). Please come and volunteer if you wish to help with this event! It's loads of fun! We would love for your involvement in this matter!
- Tuesday folder will be sent home tomorrow.
- Reading log is due on 5/4 (this will be the last reading log for the year
MRS. JULIE TSAI, M.Ed.
3rd Grade Teacher/Silver City Elementary
(678) 965-5020 (Ext.350350)
"It's all good!" ~Mrs. Tsai